Learn to Build Software
How did the biggest names in computer programming get their start in the industry? By tinkering.
These coding giants began their future careers by first developing a love of computer programming … and then using their imaginations.
Coding doesn’t have to be intimidating. Our goal at Tek4Kidz is to get kids excited about the world of coding. From the very first lesson, your child will be coding and creating with these fun, bite-sized lessons! Included are six programming projects geared to spark a kid’s natural curiosity and imagination. Plus, when each project is finished, kids can launch their coding creations on any Apple or Android device. (And that’s pretty cool!)
• Work at your own pace
• Lessons are fun and interactive
• Safe and unintimidating interface fosters a love for learning code
• Learn about “front end” programming and the basics of computer logic
• Gain confidence and familiarity with the programming environment
• How does computer gaming animation work? We’ll show you!
• Free Tek4Kidz mobile App Launcher (available for Apple and Android devices)!
• Kid tested and approved!
Learn to Build Hardware
Get totally hands on and build your very own Tek4Kidz Mini Computer! We include everything you need to build a REAL computer for you to keep and use.* Video instructions and activities are also included.
Mini Computer Highlights:
- Linux Operating System
- Libre Office – Word Processor and Spreadsheets (compatible with Microsoft Office)
- Wireless 802.11n Wireless LAN
- RJ45 Ethernet Network Port
- Bluetooth 4.1
- HDMI Video Port
- 4 USB Ports
- 3 Foot HDMI Cable
- HDMI to DVI Video Adapter
- Stereo Speakers
- Keyboard and Mouse
* Note: You will need a computer monitor or TV with an HDMI or DVI port to connect to your Mini Computer.